Our entry level unit,
but still a superb compact smoke machine. It has an ultra-fast
heat up time of approx. 1 minute 30 seconds, an on-board fog button
built into the handle and a detachable remote control with magnetic
base (included). Amazingly for the price, this unit offers continuous
fog output for as long as you need it! No more dead-bands.
Easy operation and economical fluid use make it perfect for smaller
applications, schools, training, theatrical groups, visitor attractions
and venues. A full tank of fluid (0.8 litres) will give a total
of 1 hour 16 minutes of fog production.
Choose from our smoke fluid that produces a thick dense fog with
a long hang time, or a fluid that creates quick dispersing fog
that is thick and white but disappears within a minute or so -
ideal for use on stage in small theatres or halls for special
effects. This unit has also found use in small visitor attractions
and museums to add special effects to tableaux.
- Power: 230V, 50Hz-60Hz
- Heater: 800W
- Output: 85m3/min. (3,000 cu.ft/min.)
- Initial heat-up time: 1.5 min.
- Tank capacity: 0.8 Litre
- Fluid consumption rate: 37 mins per 0.8 litre (full tank)
- Remote included (simple latching ON/OFF fog switch)
- Optional timer or wireless remote control also available
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Dimensions (cm): L31.5 x W13 x H21
Remote Control (supplied)
- Cable Length: 7.62 metres (25 ft.)
- Connector: 6.4mm Stereo jack
- Function: Latching Fog Switch (ON/OFF)
The optional timer remote (above) gives timed control of output,
allowing adjustments of interval between fog and duration of fog
output of 10 seconds to 4 minutes.